From our friends Nelson Ramon and Diego Diazdelcastillo in Colombia, enjoy!
Persevering onward after Aarons flesh wound, and a medical stop in Pucuio, they challenge the 3rd mountain pass, climbing 70kms in 1 day to a plateau amidst 18,000 ft plus snowcaps. Flabbergasted with oxygen deficiencies, and cold headwinds, this episode shows how exhausting high altitude really is. The three dirty compañeros aventureros endure a night in the negative degrees, sleepless at nearly 4000 meters. Their boards, tents, and backpacks are covered in frost in the morning, and they must straddle alpacas all night for warmth.
GAME of SKATE VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu6yRLnSilU
Kyle “Style” Martin is hosting the first Rayne Longboards “Game of S.K.A.T.E” video contest. If you don’t know Kyle`s DANGER BAY 9 SLIDE COMP winning style – check out his riding in some past video’s.
Vendetta Session: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIdX9efoI0o
Catalyst Session: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr1ASkxhTp8
Simply Seezie: http://vimeo.com/3947259
North Vancouver Stable session: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycl2bufum7A
He is challenging all you shredders to match his 5 tricks. The tricks will be released on the RayneChannel Tuesday September 7th and you will have one month to get your video`s together. Study the tricks and then replicate them on video for all to see. If you can`t complete all the tricks its ok just try and do as many as possible.
The Rayne Game of S.K.A.T.E will be a series which will continue as time goes on. Should there be a consistent winner amongst the series one GRAND PRIZE will be awarded. Make sure you start early and get as many people following you skills as possible. It will be well worth your time…
- Post your video response to the “Game of S.K.A.T.E” video page.
- You have one month to promote your entry. Try and get as many people to “LIKE” your video as possible. Top 10 videos based on most “LIKES” will be in the finals.
- Kyle will select one winner from the final 10. His selection will be based on: Style, # of tricks completed, and level of “Gnar”.
- Riders must at minimum be wearing gloves and a helmet.
- Submissions won’t count beyond October 7th, 2010. (The sooner you create the video the longer you have to rake in the “LIKES” – GET STARTED NOW!!!!)
- Kyle will be monitoring the video page. If you have any questions on how to complete the tricks simply post your questions and he will do his best to help you out.
Rayne Longboards – Avenger!
Sick video filmed and edited by Sergi Ferrer.